WYSIWYG Web Builder
Start building your website in minutes…
Web Builder is a WYSIWYG (What-You-See-Is-What-You-Get) program used to create web pages. WYSIWYG means that the finished page will display exactly the way it was designed. The program generates HTML (HyperText Markup Language) tags while you point and click on desired functions. You can create a web page without learning HTML. Just drag and drop objects to the page position them ‘anywhere’ you want and when you’re finished publish it to your web server (using the built in Publish tool). Web Builder gives you full control over the content and layout of your web page.
- No HTML web design knowledge required, build sites as easy as Drag as well as Drop!
- “One Click Publishing” No FTP program needed. No special hosting required, use with any Hosting Service!
- Easily create forms using the built-in Form Wizard plus Form validation tools and built-in CAPTCHA.
- Advanced graphics tools like Shapes, TextArt, Rotation, Shadows as well as many other Image effects.
- Many cool jQuery features: Accordion, Tabs, animations, AutoComplete, Dialog with ThemeRoller support.
- Google compatible sitemap generator
- Many navigation tools available: Navigation bars, tab menus, dropdown menus, sitetree, slidemenus.
- PayPal eCommerce Tools.
- Template support. Already more than 100 free templates available.
- Blog with built-in RSS feed.
- Login Tools/Page Password Protection.
- Built-in Slide Shows, Photo Galleries, Rollover images, Banners etc.
- Support for YouTube, Flash Video, Windows Media Player as well as many other video formats.
- Unique extension (add-on) system with lots of extensions to make Web Builder even more powerful.
- Already more than 250 extensions available!
The post WYSIWYG Web Builder v14.0.2 Cracked + Portable [Latest] appeared first on Cracks4Win.